The significance of customer feedback is paramount to companies, and this is why so many companies organize customer surveys. Stop and Shop also conducts surveys to improve their customers’ experiences.
When the customers provide their suggestions and talk about the things they like and dislike, it gives the company valuable information to make suitable decisions. They get a clear idea about the products and services customers appreciate and what improvements are to be made.
Taking feedback from consumers allows companies to grow and diversify their product ranges, enhance their experience and provide substantial boosts to their profitability.
Talktostopandshop Survey Requirements and Rewards
Here are some eligibility criteria and requirements you need to be aware of for the Talk to stop and shop survey:
- To participate in the talk to stop and shop survey, you must be a legal resident of Massachusetts, New York, Rhode Island, New Jersey, or Connecticut and must be older than 18 years.
- If you are an employee or associated with Shop and Stop, you, as well as your immediate family, cannot participate in this survey.
- Make sure that you have a strong internet connection to participate in the www.talktostopandshop.com survey
- In the case of an online survey, you must have a receipt from the store with the survey code that qualifies you to participate in the survey.
- You need to have an address, telephone number, and an active email address to participate.
- You must know either Spanish or English.
To reward customers for giving their valuable feedback, Stop and Shop company offers $500 gift cards to winners of the Talktostopandshop survey. Ten winners will be selected randomly for six entry periods.
The gift card worth $500 can be redeemed at Stop and Shop stores. The total approximate retail value of gift cards given to ten winners during each entry period stands at $5000. To increase your chances of winning, you can take a Talk to Stop and Shop Survey up to 5 times during each entry period. Moreover, Stop and Shop company has limited one prize for every household. Keep in mind that the prizes cannot be transferred.
Step by Step Guide for Talktostopandshop Survey
You can enter this contest of talktostopandshop.com survey online or offline. If you do not want to purchase or take the survey but still want to stand a chance to win $500, you can do it via offline mode.
Talktostopandshop Survey Online Procedure
- To enter online, you must log on to www.talktostopandshop.com.
- Choose your preferred language and enter the 20-digit pin on the receipt of the recent purchase from the store to start the Talk To Stop And Shop Survey.
- Answer all the questions according to the shopping experience you had at Stop and Shop.
- Enter your details and click on Submit.
- You will be contacted if you get selected.
Talktostopandshop Survey Offline Procedure
- Write your full name, address, street name, pin code, phone number, area code, date of birth, and email address on a 5″x3″ card.
- Mail it to Stop & Shop In-store Customer Satisfaction Survey, PO Box-10430, Rochester, New York (14610).
Who’s sponsoring the stop & shop® in-store customer satisfaction survey sweepstakes?
This survey drawing is sponsored by the Stop & Shop Supermarket Company LLC, 1385 Hancock Street, Quincy, MA 02169. The company values the opinion of its customers and thinks it’s worthwhile to invest in such an extensive and long-term survey contest. To motivate more customers to give their feedback to the company, they offer a $500 reward as well to the winners. They are a supermarket chain with over 400+ retail outlets spread across the northeastern states of the U.S.
1. How does a winner claim a prize?
Once you win, you will receive an email, call, or regular mail within two days after the results. You need to give an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability, and Publicity Release within a week of being notified. If you fail to do this, you might be disqualified from the contest, and the prize might go to the person next in line.
2. How to find out who won?
You have to submit a mail-in request to “Stop & Shop In-store Customer Satisfaction Survey Winner’s List” P.O. Box 458, Newark, NY. If you are a resident of Rhode Island, you can simply go to the customer service counter after the scheduled drawing dates and check the winner’s list of the current session. Those residing in Rhode Island can know the winners by visiting the Customer Service counter post drawing.